- Free Shipping for RETAIL Orders of $35 or more. FreeShipping is for USA only, does Not include Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. MONAG reserves the right to choose the shipping carrier and service.
- Free FedEx Ground Shipping for all Wholesale Orders of $300 or more. FreeShipping is for USA only, does Not include Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. It applies to in-stock items only and has NO Cash Value. Additional Promotions, Private Labels, Custom Products, Product Enhancements, offers or discounts cannot be combined with Free Shipping; If return brings the purchase below the minimum then shipping Will be charged.
- Please check with the customer service at [email protected] before placing your order if any questions regarding Free Shipping details.
- Shipping Carriers available are - Fedex & USPS which offer variety of services. It is customers responsibility to be aware of the different service options and the transit period for those services. MONAG will not be responsible for shipping carrier's transit period, delivery date or delays caused by the shipping carrier.
- Shipping charges are based on the total weight of your order and charged when your order is placed.
- All orders are shipped from Farmington, NY, USA.
- Orders received after 12:00 noon Eastern Time, holidays, or weekends may begin processing the next business day. Please allow 1-2 business days to process all orders, including expedited shipping options.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
- MONAG will not be responsible or liable for any lost or delayed orders.
- MONAG will not be responsible for lost or stolen package if it shows delivered to the address provided.
- If shipping to multiple locations, each location will be charged for shipping.
- All orders are always shipped with indirect signature required. Contact us before placing your order if Signature is required.
- NO COUPONS and Free Shipping are valid with Special Offers , Special Promotions or Special Deals
- MONAG shall not be liable for any damages suffered by reason of such delay or damaged caused by freight handling.
- International Orders are subject to Customs Duty and clearance Fees and are billed directly to the customer by the carrier. It is the responsibility of the importer to pay these charges.